Inbound Marketing Facts
Content marketing gets three times more leads than paid search advertising. (Content Marketing Institute, 2017)
47% of buyers viewed 3-5 pieces of content before engaging with a sales rep. (Demand Gen Report, 2016)
B2B companies that blogged 11+ times per month had almost three times more traffic than those blogging 0-1 times per month. (HubSpot, 2015)
SEO works off of a complex algorithm that includes multiple key functions for your site to
be successful. Our team will work with you to help optimize your site by:
1. Migrating your site to HTTPS: By having an SSL Certificate, Google trusts your site
quite a bit more. This is a must for eCommerce sites.
2. Go Mobile: Web traffic is frequently done from the palm of your hand now. Make sure
your site fits the mold.
3. Improve your site speed: The less junk and unnecessary images on the landing page,
the easier it is for Google Crawlers to index your site.
4. Create more content: If there is nothing to search for, people can’t find you. We can
help you write blogs at the right cadence that will improve the number of visitors to
your site every day.
5. Finding Influencers: One of the most powerful SEO tactics is to have other people link
to your site. Google doesn’t care about how good the content you’re writing is. They
care about what other people think. We work with a network of industry professionals
to find influencers that will re-link your site’s content, exponentially increasing your
Speak directly to your active leads:
When someone signs up for your email list, it means they like what they’ve already seen
and are eager for more! These active leads of your audience have asked you to send them
more outstanding content that speaks to their desires. With a strong understanding of
where they’re at in the customer journey, you can address their needs directly and keep
them engaged until they’re ready to buy. We’ll help you identify key transition points and
build marketing campaigns tailored to speak to your ideal customer.